Condition: Generally as shown
These are excellent parts for builders who need to convert a MK3 kit into a Mk2 setup.
These are parts that have been cut away from the receiver. Only includes the sections shown.
The 'wrapped' Sten housing differs from the 'tabbed' type in that the fire control housing and receiver are formed from one piece of steel. The 'tabbed' type Sten MkII uses Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) receiver tube that is subsequently welded to the fire control housing.
• Stripped Fire control housing and stock mount with tabs. Unlike the "wrapped" casings this Sten MkII pattern was designed for a DOM tube.
• Small section of receiver with MkII Ejector
• Barrel bushing without front sight
• Barrel Nut: good/fair condition. Possibly deformed on shroud but good working order
• MkII Mag Housing: complete except for barrel nut catch and catch retaining pin
• Return Spring Housing
• T Stock in low grade condition
• Trigger Housing Cover (screws not included)