Shipping & Returns
We appreciate our customers, take pride in providing excellent customer service, and look forward addressing any questions or concerns.
• No third-party orders: Only the actual person ordering may place orders
Not available for online sales. If you wish to purchase one of our firearms, please call 678-425-9585 to order. Firearms can only be shipped to licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders. FFLs may be sent via the following methods:
email: [email protected]
mail: BRP CORP
188 Picklesimon Rd.
Winder, GA 30680
By purchasing from BRP CORP either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
• Are at least 21 years of age.
• This ammunition is legal for you to own/ possess in your state or municipality.
• Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
• Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
• Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
• Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
• Are a U.S. citizen and have never renounced his or her US citizenship.
• Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
• Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child.
If you try to ship to these restricted areas, we will cancel your order and you will be charged a 8% cancellation fee.
State Shipping Restrictions
• Illinois: We must have your FOID and State ID on file
• Connecticut: We must have your ACE or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
• Chicago, Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL
• County Cook, Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL
• Los Angeles, California: No Ammo without a FFL
• Massachusetts: No Ammo without a FFL, FID or CCL
• New York (State): No Ammo without a FFL
• Oakland, California: No Ammo
• San Francisco, California: No Ammo without a FFL
• Sacramento, California: No Ammo without a FFL
• Washington D.C.: No Ammo without a FFL
• Apo & EPO Address: No Ammo
• PO. Boxes: No Ammo
If you use our web store to order magazines for shipping to a restricted state, there will be a 8% order cancellation fee.
STATES WITH APPLIED MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
- California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
- Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Connecticut — No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CT. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver's license and ONE of the following: state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
- Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - There are no magazine restrictions in the state of Illinois, with a few local exceptions
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- (North Chicago) — No magazines greater than 16 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
- Massachusetts — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New Jersey — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Vermont — No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
- Washington D.C. — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
MAGAZINE RESTRICTION EXCEPTIONS
- Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty. We only recognize City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.’s.
- Some of the states listed above may not have L.E.O. exemptions. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to brpguns.com on the sale of magazines. BRPguns.com has carefully researched this list but does not offer legal advise or make any guarantee to the accuracy of this list. It is the responsibility of the buyer to research and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any magazine purchased from brpguns.com.
• Returns will NOT be allowed unless authorized by BRP CORP at our sole discretion. That being stated, in the many years of selling parts we have never declined a return request. Please call or write if you have any questions or concerns.
• Return shipping costs will not be refunded unless the reason for the return is our fault.
• If original package is damaged, please include picture so we can pursue an insurance claim with the shipping company.
• All products must be returned with all the original components and paperwork it came with.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Alternatively, you can just call or write and one of our staff would be glad to facilitate the return.
• If original package is damaged, please include picture. • All products must be returned with all the original components and paperwork it came with.
• Special order items and products that have been altered are not returnable.
• All shipments must be pre-paid. C.O.D.'s will be refused. Return shipping costs will not be refunded unless the reason for the return is our fault.
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain domestic and international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Foreign sales cannot be made via our website. Please call or email to see if we can export to you.
Items will are typically shipped via USPS.
Exporting from the US can be difficult and expensive, please understand these guidelines we must follow:
1) Exports of rifle parts other than barrels and receivers less then total value of $100 do not require us to obtain a DSP5 export permit.
"(a) Port Directors of U.S. Customs and Border Protection shall permit the export without a license of: Parts and components for USML Category I(a) firearms, except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames), or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any transaction (22 CFR 123.17 (a))"
2) Any firearm parts order with a total value over $100 requires a DSP5 export permit.
3) Any machine gun parts order requires a DSP5 export permit no matter the value.
DSP5 Export Permits:
We can file for this license to export firearms and parts if the importer can complete the following:
1) Import Authorization: A permit, license, or certificate issued by the foreign government authorizing the importation of the specific items. (Note: All documents must be translated to English)
2) Purchase Order that must include: (we can provide a pdf template)
- The full name and address, email, and telephone number of the ultimate foreign end user
- Specify the items, quantities, and US dollar values
- The PO must be signed, dated, scanned, and emailed back to us.
3) End User Certification: This document will be emailed to you and must be completed, signed, dated, scanned, and emailed back to us.
4) DSP-83 Form: this document will be emailed to you and must be completed, signed, dated, scanned, and emailed back to us.
Export License Fee: $350 (waived if order from BRP CORP is over $2000)
Accessory parts like oilers, scabbards, etc. do not require BRP to obtain an export permit. Before ordering these types of accessories, be sure that you have the appropriate import authorizations or document stating that no permit is required to avoid having items seized by your customs service.
Many countries have strict import regulations on firearm parts. We've done some research on the import regulations of some countries (see below).
Country Specific Rules
Permits are not required for accessory parts such as tools, oilers, slings, etc. An International Import Certificate (IIC) is required to export firearm parts to Canada. You can get this from your Ministry of Foreign Affairs for free.
With a valid IIC we can export rifle parts except barrels and receivers with a total values of less than $500 USD without an export license.
Permits are not required for accessory parts such as tools, oilers, slings, etc.
We can export rifle parts except bolt bodies, bolt heads, barrels, and receivers with a total values of less than $100 USD without an import or export license.
This is permitted under Notice to Importers 2878:
"Component parts 36. Component parts of firearms are subject to control under domestic firearms legislation. The Home Office Guidance on Firearms Licensing Law states that “the term “component part” may be held (according to case law) as including (i) the barrel, chamber, cylinder, (ii) frame, body or receiver, (iii) breech, block, bolt or other mechanism for containing the charge at the rear of the chamber (iv), any other part of the firearm upon which the pressure caused by firing the weapon impinges directly. Magazines, sights and furniture are not considered component parts."
Permits are not required for accessory parts such as tools, oilers, slings, etc.
We can export bolt action rifle parts except barrels and receivers with a total value of less than $100 USD without an export or import license.
"In terms of ‘parts’. ‘Part’ is defined in section 2 of the Arms Act 1983 as:
- (a) in relation to a pistol, restricted weapon, or military style semi-automatic firearm, includes any thing, such as a butt, stock, magazine, silencer, or sight, which, while not essential for the discharge by a pistol, restricted weapon, or military style semi-automatic firearm of any shot, bullet, missile, or other projectile, is designed or intended to be an integral part of a pistol, restricted weapon, or military style semi-automatic firearm; and
- (b) in relation to any other firearm, means the action for that firearm
To summarise, the only component of a firearm (that is not a pistol, restricted weapon or MSSA) that requires a permit to import is the action of that firearm." (http://www.police.govt.nz/advice/firearms-and-safety/visitors-firearms-licence-and-import-permits)
For importing firearm parts that don't fall within this exemption, an approved NZ Police Form POL. 67 is required: http://www.police.govt.nz/about-us/publication/firearms-forms-and-guides
Permits are typically required for any firearm or firearm-related parts or accessory. Australia has very restrictive import regulations.
To import firearm parts and accessories into Australia, importers must first obtain written permission from the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department.
Once written permission is obtained, we can export rifle parts except barrels and receivers with a total values of less than $100 USD without an export license.
** Note that there are restrictions on some products (especially magazines), and some products cannot be shipped to certain domestic and international destinations.